Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We have a 4 year old


Well its official! We have a 4 year old in the house. If Paul wasn't already on a sugar high from the Easter Bunny, lets toss in a few gifts and a NEW BIKE into the mix. That kid was bouncing off the walls. I will post pics tomorrow as I forgot the camera at home. He loved all his gifts and within 10 minutes had his bike all figured out and wasn't going to let anyone help him.


He come running out of the house with his new bike helmet on (thanks Papa) and saw his bike and if the grin didn't tell you he was excited the laugh sure did. He had to attach his new flashlight from my Mom to his bike and away he went.


We made a monster truck cake and it turned out awesome. He wants me to make the same cake for Sunday when he has his party at Pizza Hut with his friends.

1 comment:

Mom of 3 boys said...

I'm sorry I didn't post sooner things are nuts here but Owen wanted to wish his birthday buddy Paul a happy 4th birthday!!!