Monday, December 29, 2008

Bryan turns 9!

This past spring

Does it seem possible that our oldest is 9? He called me early yesterday morning to tell me some of his bday gifts. He is still in Wisconsin with everyone. They are headed back tomorrow. He knows his gift from us and keeps begging me to tell him the color. Should I mention he called my 5 times yesterday and I wouldn't crack! He knows it a bike but that's all I am telling. I thought I would share some favorite pics of him.

I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. Mike at 12:30 was getting the "hurry ups" already. He said he wasn't nervous but I know he was. Heck I was to. Bryan was born by emerg. c-section at 1:27 and I remember Dr. Johnson's, "OH wow" when he was born. First time parents...panic...but it was because he was the first red head to be born at the hospital that year!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!

1 comment:

Kath- said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!