Friday, December 26, 2008

HE FOUND US


As I talked to the kids yesterday the first thing out of Paul's mouth was, "Mom...he found us! Santa really found us!" He was soooo worried being in Wisconsin that Santa wouldn't be able to find him. I told him I sent Santa an email so he knew that he was at the farm. His excitement put a smile on my face and I could tell he was having fun. Even Bryan & Morgan were talking so fast I had to ask them to slow down. Morgan was proud that Grandma let them open their Santa gifts even though Paul was still sleeping. They will be headed back to NE on Tuesday night. I am glad they are having fun and making a lot of memories spending time with their Grandparents and Aunts.
Sunday Bryan will be 9. That is hard to believe. Time sure has flown by. Just seems like yesterday we had this little red head that Mike was afraid he was going to drop. Now he runs circles around us all and keeps asking how much longer till baseball season starts!

No comments: